Fisheries and Oceans Canada
2022 Inshore Snow Crab Buddy-Up Application Available for NAFO Divisions 3K and 3L
DFO wishes to advise inshore snow crab harvesters that the 2022 Buddy-up Application is available through the National Online Licensing System (NOLS) National Online Licensing System
The inshore snow crab buddy-up application can be downloaded and submitted by following Step-By-Step Instructions through NOLS Submitting a Request and Checking the Request Status: Step-by-Step
- Select Submit Request
- Select Request Type – Partnership/Pooling/Buddy Up
- Select Request Subtype – Snow Crab (Less than 40’ fleet)
- Select the Instructions link to open and save or print the application
- Complete and sign the application (Fish Harvester A and Fish Harvester B must sign the same application.
- Save a Scanned copy or picture of the signed application
- Select Browse to attach the signed application to your request
- Select Submit
Any harvesters experiencing issues with accessing their online NOLS account, should contact the NOLS Support Line 1-877-535-7307 to have the issue resolved.
“Notices to Fish Harvesters” for all commercial fisheries are now available online under the Fishery Notices link on the DFO NL Region webpage at: Newfoundland and Labrador Region
If you would like to have all “Notices to Fish Harvesters” for commercial fisheries sent directly to you by email please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org