FISHERIES AND OCEANS CANADA
NOTICE TO ANGLERS
Salmon Rivers Re-Opening in Zone 3, 4, 12, 13 and 14A
DFO advises anglers that due to improved environmental conditions the following rivers will re-open to catch-and-release angling one hour before sunrise on Saturday, September 1, 2018.
18. Ariege or Salmon River, Hare Bay
19. Easter Brook, Canada Bay
20. Northeast Brook & tributary streams, Canada Bay
50. Gander River - Main stem below Gander Lake (ONLY)
130. Garia River including North West Brook
132. Isle aux Morts River
140. Middle Barachois River & tributary streams
142. Fischell's Brook & tributary streams
143. Flat Bay Brook & tributary streams
145. Southwest Brook & Bottom Brooks & tributary streams
146. Harry's River & tributaries
150. Upper Humber River
152. Goose Arm River
165. St. Genevieve River, Ten Mile Lake, Round Lake and their tributaries flowing into Ten Mile Lake and Round Lake
The Regional Director General, Fisheries and Oceans Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador Regions gives notice that Variation Orders 2018-338, 2018-339, 2018-340, 2018-341 and 2018-342 have been revoked and Variation Orders 2018-343, 2018-344, 2018-345, 2018-346 and 2018-347 come into effect on September 1, 2018.
For more information please visit the In Season River Status Report at www.nfl.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/NL/River-Status/In-Season or call the Angling Line at 709-772-4423.
Tel. (709) 772-2045
- Date modified: