Newfoundland and Labrador Angler’s Guide 2020-21 Cover Photo Challenge
Summary of challenge: The annual Angler’s Guide provides the public with information on general regulations pertaining to salmon and trout angling in inland and coastal waters of Newfoundland and Labrador (NL). Each year, a photo is selected for the cover and typically features an angler fishing in a location within the province.
We are asking anglers for their photograph submissions for a chance to be on next year’s cover.
Anglers are encouraged to submit their best angling photographs taken in Newfoundland and Labrador for a chance to see their submission on the cover of the Angler’s Guide 2020-21. This submission period will run from July 2nd – July 31, 2019.
How to submit:
All entrants must send their submission to DFO.SocialMediaNL-MediasSociauxTNL.MPO@dfo-mpo.gc.ca. The email must include entrant’s name, contact information, and the location where the photograph was taken in the province. Photos must be high resolution.
Submission of a photo or photos constitutes agreement to the following:
- Full and unconditional agreement to abide by rules and regulations.
- Entrants under the age of 18, must be able to present written permission from a primary parent or guardian on request.
- All photos must be taken in Newfoundland and Labrador.
- All photos must illustrate responsible angling. See Angler’s Guide, and video for best practices.
- Animals are allowed in photos.
- Images submitted were taken by entrant.
- DFO employees and immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this contest.
- Date modified: