Species Quota Report
Newfoundland and Labrador Region - Preliminary Data - Subject to revision
- 1. Landings, catch and quota data may not always match one another for any number of reasons including (but not limited to): quota management cycles differing from calendar year cycle, hail information being used to report quotas prior to landings, di
fferent document sources not yet reconciled with one another and delays in receiving documents from industry.
2. This report reflects only NL Region landings against Regional and/or Canadian-wide quotas. To view catch information in othe r regions or complete quota allocations, please see Canadian Atlantic Quota Report at Fisheries and Oceans National Statistics Website, http://www.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/stats/stats-eng.htm
3. Additional information may be used by Fishery Managers to open and/or close fisheries under quota.
4. Due to Enterprise Combining, landings are allocated to the combined enterprise, which may result in the appearance of over/ under utilization of a quota.
5. Detailed data in parts of this report may be suppressed due to privacy concerns.
|2H||N/A||Area 5 - Hopedale and Cartwright Channels > 100'||9750||12140||125||-2390||Mar 31, 2019|
|2J||N/A||Area 6 (2J3K) - 2J Fishers <65'||802||704||88||98||Mar 31, 2019|
|2J||N/A||Area 6 (2J3K) - 4R Fishers <65'||1239||1254||101||-15||Mar 31, 2019|
|3K||N/A||Area 6 (2J3K) - 3K Fishers North of 50'30 <65'||663||424||64||239||Sep 22, 2018|
|3K||N/A||Area 6 (2J3K) - 3K Fishers South of 50'30 <65'||2123||2326||110||-203||Mar 31, 2019|
|3K||N/A||Area 6 (2J3K) - 3L Fishers <65'||1100||1179||107||-79||Aug 23, 2018|
|4R||N/A||4R3Pn - Esquiman Channel - Western Nfld <65'||3879||3886||100||-7||Mar 31, 2019|
|Total All NAFO Divisions||N/A||N/A||41106||42201||103||-1095||N/A|
- Date modified: