Species Quota Report
Newfoundland and Labrador Region - Preliminary Data - Subject to revision
- 1. Landings, catch and quota data may not always match one another for any number of reasons including (but not limited to): quota management cycles differing from calendar year cycle, hail information being used to report quotas prior to landings, di
fferent document sources not yet reconciled with one another and delays in receiving documents from industry.
2. This report reflects only NL Region landings against Regional and/or Canadian-wide quotas. To view catch information in othe r regions or complete quota allocations, please see Canadian Atlantic Quota Report at Fisheries and Oceans National Statistics Website, http://www.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/stats/stats-eng.htm
3. Additional information may be used by Fishery Managers to open and/or close fisheries under quota.
4. Due to Enterprise Combining, landings are allocated to the combined enterprise, which may result in the appearance of over/ under utilization of a quota.
5. Detailed data in parts of this report may be suppressed due to privacy concerns.
|3K||N/A||2J3KL - Northern Cod Stewardship - FG||0||9646||0||-9646||Dec 16, 2016|
|3K||N/A||Cod Quality Pilot Project FG < 65||0||191||0||-191||Dec 31, 2016|
|3K||N/A||2J3KL - Sentinel Fishery||0||134||0||-134||Dec 31, 2016|
|3PS||N/A||3Ps - Fixed Gear < 65' PB - Area 10||4165||2278||55||1887||Mar 01, 2017|
|3PS||N/A||3Ps - Fixed Gear < 65' FB and West - Area 11||3312||1360||41||1952||Mar 01, 2017|
|3PS||N/A||3Ps - Sentinel Fishery||174||5||3||169||Mar 31, 2017|
|4R||N/A||4R3Pn - Fixed Gear < 65' (July)||482||575||119||-92||Jul 21, 2016|
|4R||N/A||4R3Pn - Fixed Gear < 65' (September)||161||93||58||67||Sep 23, 2016|
|4R||N/A||4R3Pn - Sentinel Fishery||200||47||23||153||May 14, 2017|
|4R||N/A||4R3Pn - Atlantic Halibut Fishery (by-catch)||18||55||308||-37||May 14, 2017|
|4R||N/A||4R3Pn - Greenland Halibut (by-catch)||5||7||132||-2||May 14, 2017|
|Total All NAFO Divisions||N/A||N/A||12214||16039||131||-3825||N/A|
- Date modified: