CONSULTATIONS - Newfoundland & Labrador Region
Fisheries and Oceans Canada (DFO) Newfoundland & Labrador Region has developed this Consultation Calendar to provide information to the public regarding upcoming consultation events organized by the Department. It also highlights key meetings in which Fisheries and Oceans Canada is involved.
This calendar will increase public awareness regarding the major initiatives on which the Department is currently consulting. Moreover, by providing this information in a timely manner, it is hoped that the calendar will facilitate participation in consultation processes.
Please consult this calendar regularly for updates on meetings to be held.
The Consultation Calendar is now online!
Resources on Consultations
- National DFO consultations webpage (links to other regions’ calendars)
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada DFO Consultations Framework and Toolbox [PDF 746 KB]
- DFO Science Advisory Schedule
- Species at Risk – Public consultations
- Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency – Public Participation
- Consultation and Engagement – Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada
- Consulting with Canadians (Government of Canada)
- Public Participation (Government of Canada)