FISHERIES AND OCEANS CANADA
NOTICE TO FISH HARVESTERS
August 14, 2019
Second round permits for 2+3K FG <65'Greenland Halibut
DFO advises harvesters that permits are available for the second round of the 2+3K <65'FG Greenland Halibut fishery. The Department is presently contacting eligible harvesters by e-mail as per the established draw list.
Please note the following:
- permit amounts will remain at 30,000 lbs round weight.
- the number of nets permitted will be increased by 30.
- permits will be valid from August 17 to August 31, 2019.
- permits will be issued once landings from the first permit have been confirmed.
- the permit validity period is subject to monitoring of the TAC.
Harvesters are asked to monitor the e-mail account that they supplied to the Department during the expression of interest process for more information regarding these permits.
“Notices to Fish Harvesters” for all commercial fisheries are now available online under the Fishery Notices link on the DFO NL Region webpage at http://www.nfl.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/e0004341
If you would like to have all “Notices to Fish Harvesters” for commercial fisheries sent directly to you by email please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date modified: