FISHERIES AND OCEANS CANADA
NOTICE TO FISH HARVESTERS
Second round permits for 3LMNO FG <65'Greenland Halibut.
DFO advises harvesters that permits are available for the second round of the 3LMNO <65'FG Greenland Halibut fishery. The Department is presently contacting eligible harvesters by e-mail as per the established draw list
Please note the following:
- permit amounts will remain at 40,000 lbs round weight
- the number of nets permitted will be increased by 30.
- permits will be valid from August 4 to September 4, 2019.
- permits will be issued once landings from the first permit have been confirmed.
- the permit validity period is subject to monitoring of the TAC.
Harvesters are asked to monitor the e-mail account that they supplied to the Department during the expression of interest process for more information regarding these permits as well as for information regarding second round permits in 2+3K.
"Notices to Fish Harvesters" for all commercial fisheries are now available online under the Fishery Notices link on the DFO NL Region webpage at http://www.nfl.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/e0004341
If you would like to have all "Notices to Fish Harvesters" for commercial fisheries sent directly to you by email please contact: email@example.com
Area Chief, Resource Management
- Date modified: