FISHERIES AND OCEANS CANADA
NOTICE TO FISH HARVESTERS
June 29, 2018
REMINDER 4R3Pn Lobster Fishing Season Closure Dates
DFO advises fish harvesters in NAFO Division 4R and Sub-division 3Pn that the lobster fishery in the following areas will close as indicated below:
- LFA 12 (Cinq Cerf to Cape Ray) will close 2000 hours on Saturday, June 30, 2018;
- LFA 13A (Cape Ray to Cape St. George) will close 2000 hours on Monday, July 2, 2018;
- LFA 13B (Cape St. George to Cape St. Gregory) will close 2000 hours on Tuesday, July 3, 2018;
- LFA 14A (Cape St. Gregory to Point Riche) will close 2000 hours on Wednesday, July 4, 2018;
- LFA 14B (Point Riche to Big Brook) will close 2000 hours on Wednesday, July 4, 2018;
- LFA 14C (Big Brook to Cape Bauld) will close 2000 hours on Saturday, July 14, 2018;
Fish harvesters are reminded that all fishing gear must be removed from the water by closing time.
Harvesters are also advised to submit their completed Lobster logbooks as required.
"Notices to Fish Harvesters" for all commercial fisheries are now available online under the Fishery Notices link on the DFO NL Region webpage at http://www.nfl.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/e0004341
If you would like to have all "Notices to Fish Harvesters" for commercial fisheries sent directly to you by email please contact: email@example.com
- Date modified: