FISHERIES AND OCEANS CANADA
NOTICE TO ANGLERS
August 30, 2018
Salmon Rivers re-opening in Zone 12 and 13
DFO advises anglers that due to improved environmental conditions the following rivers will re-open to catch-and-release angling one hour before sunrise on Friday, August 31, 2018.
131. Burnt Island River (Grandy’s Brook)
135. Bear Cove River, including Billy’s Pond Brook
136. Little Codroy River, including Cooper’s Brook, Southern Brook & Western Brook
137. Great Codroy River, including Broom Brook, Ryan’s Brook & Mullchingnic Brook; the North Branch of Great Codroy, including Upper Brook, Lower Brook & Crooked Brook; the South Branch of Great Codroy; including Bullhouse
139. Crabbe’s River & tributary streams
141. Robinson’s River & tributary streams
144. Little Barachois Brook & tributary streams
The Regional Director General, Fisheries and Oceans Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador Regions gives notice that Variation Orders 2018-333, 2018-334, 2018-335, 2018-336 and 2018-337 have been revoked and Variation Orders 2018-338, 2018-339, 2018-340, 2018-341 and 2018-342 come into effect on August 31, 2018.
For more information please visit the In Season River Status Report at www.nfl.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/NL/River-Status/In-Season or call the Angling Line at 709-772-4423.
Tel. (709) 772-2045
- Date modified: