FISHERIES AND OCEANS CANADA
NOTICE TO ANGLERS
Aug. 17, 2018
Salmon Rivers re-opening in Zone 3, 13 and 14A
DFO advises anglers that due to improved environmental conditions the following rivers will re-open to catch-and-release angling only at 1 hour before sunrise on Saturday, August 18, 2018.
17. Western Brook, Hare Bay
18. Ariege or Salmon River, including Southwest Brook and Rose's Brook, Hare Bay
21. Western Brook or Beaver Brook, Canada Bay
150. Humber River and tributary streams (including Adies Lake)
160. River of Ponds, including Kate's Feeder, Big Feeder Brook, Spring Tilt Brook (below Spring Tilt Pond) & Big Gulch Brook
161. Little Brook Ponds and tributary streams
163. East River, Hawke's Bay
164. Castor River, including Southwest Feeder
165. St. Genevieve River, Ten Mile Lake, Round Lake and all their tributaries flowing into Ten Mile Lake and Round Lake
168. Big Brook, St. Barbe
169. Watson's Brook, St. Barbe
170. Pinsent's Brook, Pistolet Bay
172. Bartlett's Brook & tributary streams, Pistolet Bay
173. Upper Brook, Milan Arm, Pistolet Bay
The Regional Director General, Fisheries and Oceans Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador Regions gives notice that Variation Orders 2018-288, 2018-289, 2018-290, 2018-291 and 2018-292 have been revoked and Variation Orders 2018-301, 2018-302, 2018-303, 2018-304 and 2018-305 come into effect on August 18, 2018.
For more information please visit the In Season River Status Report at www.nfl.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/NL/River-Status/In-Season or call the Angling Line at 709-772-4423.
Tel. (709) 772-2045
- Date modified: