FISHERIES AND OCEANS CANADA
NOTICE TO FISH HARVESTERS
Amendment: LOBSTER FISHING SEASON CLOSING IN WESTERN NL LOBSTER AREAS
DFO advises fish harvesters that the Lobster fishery in several Western NL Lobster Fishing Areas will close at 2000 hours as follows:
- Lobster Fishing Area 12 (NAFO sub-Division 3Pn) will close on Tuesday, June 27, 2017;
- Lobster Fishing Area 13A (Cape Ray to Cape St. George) will close on Thursday, June 29, 2017;
- Lobster Fishing Area 13B (from Cape St. George Cape St. Gregory) will close on Tuesday, July 4, 2017;
- Lobster Fishing Area 14A (Cape St. Gregory to Point Riche) will close on Monday, July 3, 2017;
- Lobster Fishing Area 14B (from Point Riche to Big Brook) will close on Monday, July 10, 2017;
- Lobster Fishing Area 14C (Big Brook to Cape Bauld) will close on Saturday, July 29, 2017.
The Regional Director General, Fisheries and Oceans Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador Regions gives notice that Variation Order 2017-114 has been revoked and Variation Order 2017-116 comes into effect on June 22, 2017.
“Notices to Fish Harvesters” for all commercial fisheries are now available online under the Fishery Notices link on the DFO NL Region webpage at http://www.nfl.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/e0004341
If you would like to have all “Notices to Fish Harvesters” for commercial fisheries sent directly to you by email please contact: email@example.com
- Date modified: