FISHERIES AND OCEANS CANADA
NOTICE TO ANGLERS
Salmon Rivers re-opening in Zone 10 and Zone 11
DFO advises anglers that due to improved environmental conditions the following rivers will re-open to catch-and-release angling only at noon on Thursday, August 17, 2017.
96. Nonsuch Brook
97. Cape Rodger River
98. Bay de l'Eau River
99. Red Harbour River, Northeast & Northwest branches & tributary streams
100. West Brook, Northwest Arm, Mortier Bay & tributary streams
101. Tide's Brook, Mortier Bay, including Main Brook, Shearstick Brook & tributary streams
102. Salmonier River, Burin
103. Little St. Lawrence River & tributary streams
104. Lawn River & tributary streams
105. Taylor's Bay River, Burin Peninsula & tributary streams
106. Salmonier Lamaline River & tributary streams
107. Piercey's Brook & tributary streams
108. Grand Bank Brook & tributary streams
109. Garnish River, including Lower Garnish & Upper or Black River & tributary streams
110. Long Harbour River & tributary streams, Fortune Bay
For more information please visit the In Season River Status Report at www.nfl.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/NL/River-Status/In-Season or call the Angling Line at 709-772-4423.
The Regional Director General, Fisheries and Oceans Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador Regions gives notice that Variation Orders 2017-217, 2017-218, 2017-219, 2017-220 and 2017-221 have been revoked and Variation Orders 2017-225, 2017-226, 2017-227, 2017-228 and 2017-229 come into effect at 1200 hours on August 17, 2017.
Tel. (709) 772-2045
- Date modified: